Applications have now closed. We will be in touch with applicants shortly. Thank you for your interest in attending the Meeting.
Education grants are available to Members of the AGITG who have limited access to financial support to attend the 2023 AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM).
The AGITG has a limited number of grants available.
If your application is supported, you will receive:
- Full (4 days) ASM registration (includes Monday 13 November Workshops), Welcome function and Annual Conference Dinner
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Education Grant recipients must be an AGITG member or submit an application to become an AGITG member at the time of application.
- Recipients of support must attend the entire meeting.
- Grant recipients are expected to be available and participate in all ASM activities.
- Grant recipients are expected to provide a report which summarises how the recipient benefited from receiving the grant within 30 days of the conclusion of the ASM. The report should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Priority will be given to applicants who have limited access to financial support, including site staff, scientists, nurses, data managers, and to those that have not previously received financial support from AGITG. The grants will be provided to no more than one applicant per site, and priority will be given to rural, regional or remote centres.