2021 Registration Rates
Registrations are now open for the AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
Available until 11:59pm
31 July 2021
Rates include GST
1 August 2021
Rates include GST
|Medical Delegate Full Registration – AGITG Member||$700||$850|
|Medical Delegate Single Day Registration – AGITG Member||$400||$450|
|First 50** Study Coordinators/Fellow/ Registrar/Scientist Special Offer Full Registration – AGITG Member Only||$50||$50|
|Once these **50 tickets are sold: Study Coordinators/Fellow/Registrar/Scientist Full Registration – AGITG Member||$425||$550|
|Study Coordinators/Fellow/Registrar/ Scientist Full Registration – ONE DAY – AGITG Member||$200||$225|
|AGITG Non Member|
|Medical Delegate Full Registration – Non AGITG Member||$950||$1,100|
|Medical Delegate Single Day Registration – Non AGITG Member||$550||$600|
|Study Coordinators/Fellow/Registrar/ Scientist Full Registration – Non AGITG Member||$575||$700|
|Study Coordinators/Fellow/Registrar/ Scientist Full Registration – ONE DAY – Non AGITG Member||$325||$350|
- *Membership to the AGITG is free. For more information, visit our Member Registration page
- Prices shown are inclusive of GST
- Early bird registration rates are available until 11:59pm on 31 July 2021
- Standard registration rates will apply from 1 August 2021
- Registrations from industry personnel are only accepted from sponsor companies
For registration enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 02 9419 4889 or +612 9419 4889.
**Special Offers, Scholarships and Grants
Special Offers, Scholarships and Grants (ASM Financial Support) are offered recognising that institutions have limited funds for conference attendance by Study Coordinators, Fellows, Scientists and Registrars. The AGITG values the contributions to research from these disciplines.
Before applying for ASM Financial Support please ensure that you have approval from your manager to attend the meeting. There is a fixed ASM Financial Support budget, once allocated no further support can be awarded. Get in early to avoid disappointment.
The AGITG provides support to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting in the following ways:
- ASM Newbie Special Offer – only for staff at AGITG sites who have never attended the ASM before (2020 virtual event not included).
- $50 Special Registration Offer – for the first 50 Study Coordinators, Fellows, Registrars and Scientists who register.
- Fellow/Registrar Grants – for presenters in the Posters Session.
- Site Travel Scholarships – supports one staff member at each AGITG site.
ASM Newbie Special Offer
A limited number of Special Newbie Offers are available for site staff who have never attended the meeting, so get in early! If supported, you will receive free meeting registration and up to 3 night’s accommodation. This offer can be used in combination with a Site Travel Scholarship or Fellow/Registrar Grant – but not both.
$50 Special Registration Offer
Study Coordinators, Fellows, Registrars and Scientists are eligible for a Special Offer Registration Rate of AUD$50 (normally $425 early bird, and $550 regular). Get in early, this special rate is only available for the first 50 AGITG Member Study Coordinator, Fellow, Scientist and Registrar registrations.
Once the special offer rate is fully subscribed the regular rate will apply. This offer can be used in combination with a Site Travel Scholarship or Fellow/Registrar Grant – but not both.
The AGITG is also offering up to 15 Grants of $500 to Fellows/Registrars to assist with attendance at the ASM and present in the Posters Session. You will be considered for an oral presentation in the Best of the Best or Fast Forward sessions and will be eligible to receive an Award based on your presentation.
Site Travel Scholarships
Our aim is to have representation at the meeting from all AGITG sites. Travel Scholarships are available to assist members who cannot access Institution funds to attend the meeting.
One Scholarship will be offered to each AGITG site. It is up to the site to decide which staff member will benefit from the Scholarship. Scholarships are a contribution towards travel costs only and not intended to cover the full cost of travel.
Funding available (up to)
- $25 – Melbourne
- $50 – Regional Victoria (Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton and Warrnambool)
- $140 – Sydney
- $200 – Hobart, Launceston, Adelaide, Regional NSW (Tweed Heads, Wollongong), Regional QLD (Gold Coast, Toowoomba)
- $250 – Brisbane, Regional NSW (Gosford, Newcastle), Regional Victoria (Albury-Wodonga)
- $350 – Regional QLD (Townsville and Nambour)
- $430 – Perth, Regional WA (Bunbury), Regional NSW (Orange, Tamworth, Lismore, Port Macquarie and Armidale)
- $500 – Darwin, NZ (Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington), NSW Regional (Coffs Harbour)
- $800 – NZ Regional (Hamilton and Dunedin)
- Recipients of support must attend the entire meeting and be an AGITG member or submit an application to become an AGITG member at the time of application.
- Newbies – AGITG will provide accommodation at a hotel close to the meeting venue.
- Fellows/Registrars – AGITG will transfer grant funds following attendance at the meeting.
- Scholarships – AGITG will reimburse actual travel costs up to the maximum amount per location outlined above. Receipts to verify costs are required. Scholarship funds will be transferred following attendance at the meeting.
- There is a fixed budget to support all Special Offers, Scholarships and Grants. Once allocated no further support can be awarded. Get in early to avoid disappointment.
Please complete the on-page form to submit your application.
Applications close when grants have been filled.
The 23rd AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting is being managed by Catalyst Event Solutions PL