|AGITG ASM 21-23 August – Adelaide Convention Centre|
Book by midnight 30 April 2019
Book from midnight
1 May 2019 onwards
|Medical Delegate Full Registration: Member||$700||$850|
|Medical Delegate Full Registration: Non Member||$950||$1,100|
|Medical Delegate Single Day Registration: Member||$400||$450|
|Medical Delegate Single Day Registration: Non Member||$550||$600|
|Data Manager/Fellow/Registrar/Scientist Full Registration: Member||$425||$550|
|Data Manager/Fellow/Registrar/Scientist Full Registration: Non Member||$575||$700|
|Data Manager/Fellows/Registrar/Scientist Single Day Registration: Member||$200||$225|
|Data Manager/Fellows/Registrar/Scientist Single Day: Non Member||$325||$350|
|First 50 Data Manager/Fellow/Registrar/Scientist Special Offer: Member||$50||$50|
There is no fee to join the AGITG and the process is simple. Follow the link to join now https://gicancer.org.au/member-registration/
Up to $20,000 will be provided to support attendance of members in the following ways:
- ASM Newbie Special Offer – only for staff at AGITG sites who have never attended the ASM before
- $50 Special Registration Offer – for the first 50 Data Managers, Fellows and Registrars and Scientists who register
- Fellow/Registrar/Scientist Grants – for presenters in the Posters Session
- Site Travel Scholarships – supports one staff member at each AGITG site
ASM Newbie Special Offer
A limited number of Special Newbie Offers are available for site staff who have never attended the meeting, so get in early! If supported, you will receive free meeting registration and up to 3 night’s accommodation. This offer can be used in combination with a Site Travel Scholarship or Fellow/Registrar/Scientist Grant – but not both.
$50 Special Registration Offer
Data Managers, Fellows, Registrars and Scientists are eligible for a Special Offer Registration Rate of AUD$50 (normally $425 early bird, and $550 regular). Get in early, this special rate is only available for the first 50 Data Manager, Fellow and Registrar and Scientist registrations. Once the special offer rate is fully subscribed the regular rate will apply. This offer can be used in combination with a Site Travel Scholarship or Fellow/Registrar/Scientist Grant – but not both.
The AGITG is also offering up to 15 Grants of $500 to Fellows/Registrars/Scientists to assist with attendance at the ASM and present in the Posters Session. You will be considered for an oral presentation in the Best of the Best or Fast Forward sessions and will be eligible to receive an Award based on your presentation.
Site Travel Scholarships
Our aim is to have representation at the meeting from all AGITG sites. Travel Scholarships are available to assist members who cannot access Institution funds to attend the meeting. One Scholarship will be awarded to each AGITG site. It is up to the site to decide which staff member will benefit from the Scholarship. Scholarships are a contribution towards travel costs and not intended to cover the full cost of travel.
Funding available (up to)
- $25 – Adelaide
- $250 – Sydney, Melbourne, Wollongong
- $325 – Perth, Hobart, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Nambour, Warrnambool, Shepparton
- $425 – Bunbury, Newcastle, Gosford, Launceston
- $500 – Christchurch, Auckland, Darwin, Townsville, Tamworth, Port Macquarie
- $575 – Wellington, Singapore, Albury-Wodonga, Armidale, Coffs Harbour
- $725 – Dunedin, Toowoomba
- $1,100 – Hamilton, Orange, Lismore
- Recipients of support must attend the entire meeting and be an AGITG member or submit an application to become an AGITG member at the time of application.
- Newbies – AGITG will provide accommodation at a hotel close to the meeting venue.
- Fellows/Registrars/Scientists – AGITG will transfer grant funds following attendance at the meeting.
- Scholarships – AGITG will reimburse actual travel costs up to the maximum amount per location outlined above. Receipts to verify costs are required. Scholarship funds will be transferred following attendance at the meeting.
ASM 2019 is being managed by Catalyst Event Solutions.
You can register for ASM 2019 by clicking the link above. This will take you to the Catalyst Event Solutions secure, on-line registration website.
Once you have completed your registration you will receive a confirmation email outlining your registration.
NOTE: If you do not receive this email and have double checked your spam folder, maybe your email address was entered incorrectly or your registration is incomplete. If this happens, please contact Catalyst Event Solutions on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9419 4889 as urgently as possible. Please do not re-register to avoid duplicate bookings.
If you wish to make changes to your registration after you have registered, please email email@example.com or call 02 9419 4889. Please do not re-register, to avoid duplicate bookings.
If you are a group manager that is arranging registrations for delegates within your organisation, please register the first person in your Group, as the first registration.
You will subsequently be asked if you wish to ‘add additional people to the Group’ during the registration process.
If you are a group manager that is arranging the payment of registrations for delegates outside of your organisation, please contact Sarah Dixon, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9419 4889 with the following details:
- Name of sponsored delegate(s)
- Their booking number(s), if you have it
- Items and amounts to be covered as part of the sponsorship
If you require a separate invoice for sponsored delegates and staff members, please contact Sarah Dixon, email@example.com or call 02 9419 4889.
Catalyst Event Solutions’ on-line registration website is a secure site. At the end of the registration process you can select to pay by:
- Credit card: Visa or Mastercard – please note that a 2.5% payment surcharge will be added.
- Tax Invoice: Cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer.
An Australian Tax Invoice will be provided for all registrants once registered.
The ABN for ASM 2019 is 23 123 234 499 – Catalyst Event Solutions Pty Ltd.
All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
All online registrations are checked by the Conference Secretariat. If there are any queries they will contact you.
If you wish to make changes or additions after you have registered, please contact Sarah Dixon, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9419 4889 or +612 9419 4889.
Catalyst Event Solutions supports the responsible use of on-line credit card transactions and reports suspected fraudulent activity to Federal police and the Immigration office.