Posters / Best of the Best Session
Posters/Best of the Best Session abstract submissions are now CLOSED.
Authors will be notified on Monday 6th July, 2020.
- In addition to a Poster, your abstract may be selected as an oral presentation in the Annual Scientific Meeting Program (by invitation of the Executive Organising Committee).
- You will be able to indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation during the abstracts submission process.
- Authors will be asked to record a 1-2 minute elevator pitch, to be published with their poster on-line.
- For your abstract to be accepted you must be a registered and fully paid delegate. However, you will be able to register and pay once you have been notified of your Abstract’s acceptance.
- You must consent to your abstract being published.
- Industry studies need to be presented by an AGITG clinician (First Author) and have had significant involvement of the AGITG clinician.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted, provided they meet all the other criteria listed above.
- Submissions closed 09:00am AEST, 22 June 2020
- Abstract Authors notified 30 June 2020
- Notification of programming decisions will come from the secretariat on 30 June 2020 and the working program will be posted to the web site.
- The notification will include specific presentation instructions.
- Details will be provided in due course, in regard to the format required for your digital poster.