Posters / Best of the Best Session
The AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting accepts abstracts for posters for selection by the Executive Organising Committee. Posters are displayed in the exhibition area.
Four posters are chosen for presentation in the Best of the Best Session. Each presenter has seven minutes to present with three minutes for questions.
Four posters are also chosen for Fast Forward presentation. Each presenter has three minutes to present with two minutes for questions.
The AGITG recognises excellence in the Posters and Fast Forward Sessions at each annual meeting. The winning presenter in the Posters Session receives a $3,500 prize and framed certificate. The winning presenter in the Fast Forward session receives $1,500 and a framed certificate. The Awards are presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting Dinner and details of the Award recipients are published on the AGITG website and in the Annual Report.
Abstract submissions are now being accepted for:
- Posters OR
- Posters and oral presentation (Best of the Best and Fast Forward)*
Please submit your Abstract via the Online Abstract Submission Portal
- *In addition to a Poster, your abstract may be selected as an oral presentation (Best of the Best or Fast Forward) in the Annual Scientific Meeting Program (by invitation of the Executive Organising Committee).
- You can indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation during the abstracts submission process.
- For your abstract to be accepted, you must be a registered and fully paid delegate. However, you can register and pay once you have been notified of your Abstract’s acceptance.
- You must consent to your abstract being published.
- Industry Studies need to be presented by an AGITG clinician who has/had significant involvement in the Study being presented.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted, provided they meet all the relevant criteria listed above.
- Submissions Close: 19 July 2021
- Abstract Authors Notified: 12 August 2021
Before you start
During the abstract submission process you are asked:
- Your full name and organisation, as the presenting author.
- Your biography and photograph, as the presenting author. These will be included in the Meeting APP.
- The name/s and organisation/s of any co-authors – to allow accurate indexing of all authors.
- If you wish to be considered for:
- a poster only, or
- a poster and oral presentation
Best of the Best presentation are by invitation only, and decided by the Executive Organising Committee, subject to the available space in the Program.
- The Title for your abstract.
- The text of your abstract. You can copy and paste the text into the online submission form (word limit strictly no more than 350 words).
Note: Images and tables will not be accepted.
- Notification of programming decisions will come from the Secretariat on the 12 August 2021.
- The working program will be posted to the website.
- The notification will include specific presentation instructions.
Online Submission of your Abstract
- When you are ready to submit your abstract access the Online Abstract Submission Form.
- Follow the prompts to create a Log-in.
Thank you for taking the time to submit an Abstract