Posters / Best of the Best and Fast Forward Session
- Abstract submissions are now being accepted for the AGITG 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting.Abstracts will be selected for:
- Poster presentation (unlimited number)
- Best of the Best oral presentation – 7 minutes presentation & 3 minutes Q&A (4 abstracts will be presented)
- Fast Forward oral presentation – 3 minutes presentation & 2 minutes Q&A (4 abstracts will be presented)
Please submit your abstract via the online abstracts system: https://events.catalystevents.com.au/eSites/agitgasm2019/Homepage
- During the abstracts submission process you will be able to indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation (Best of the Best or Fast Forward), in addition to a poster presentation..
- You must be a registered delegate to present an abstract – however, you will be able to register and pay once you have been notified of your abstract’s acceptance.
- You must consent to your abstract being published.
- Industry studies need to be presented by an AGITG member and the science must have had significant involvement of the AGITG member.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted, provided they meet all the other criteria listed above.
- Submissions close 30th April 2019
- Abstract Authors will be notified on 4th June 2019
- Presentations will be made on Thursday 22nd August 2019.
During the abstract submission process you will be asked:
- For your name, institution, biography (max 80 words) and photograph (as a jpg, jpeg or png).
- For the name/s and institution/s of any co-authors you wish to appear in the meeting book (oral presentations only) and/or APP.
- If you wish to be considered for a poster presentation only.
- For a title for your abstract (maximum 30 words).
- For the text of your abstract – which you will be able to copy and paste in – this should be strictly no more than 350 words.
- Images and tables will not be accepted.
- Notification of programming decisions will come from the Conference Secretariat shortly after the expiry of deadlines and the working program will be posted to the web site.
- The notification will include specific presentation instructions but in the interim:
- Maximum size allowed is 100cm wide by 120cm high (portrait). Computer data projection is the presentation method for oral presentations.
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF YOUR ABSTRACT
When you are ready to submit your abstract please, click here.
If you have any questions regarding your abstract submission at any time, please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Secretariat on 02 9419 4889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first time you visit the on-line abstract submission site, you will need to create your ‘My Profile’.
- Once you have created your ‘My Profile’ you can return to this tab, or log back in with your email and password and return to this tab, to amend any of your contact details.
- You will then be able to Login to the on-line abstract submission site to add a submission.
- In the Submissions Tab you will be able to submit a new abstract, or view an existing abstract that has been submitted. You will be able to click the ‘save and continue later’ button to save your incomplete submission and return to it at a later time by logging back in with your email address and password.
- Once all required sections have been completed, you can ‘save and submit’ your abstract.
- At the end of the on-line submission process, you will receive an email. Please ensure that you receive this, to confirm we have received your abstract. If you do not receive an email, please: a) check in your spam folder, b) contact our Conference Secretariat at email@example.com or on 02 9419 4889.
- Should you wish to make changes to your abstract after you have submitted it, please log back into the online abstract process with your email and password, and you will be able to edit an existing, or submit a new abstract.
- If you encounter any difficulties at any stage, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9419 4889
See below for details of past Award recipients.