Posters / Best of the Best and Fast Forward Session
Abstract submissions for:
1. Posters and
2. Posters and oral presentations (Best of the Best and Fast Forward)*
are being accepted into the 2020 meeting program.
Please submit your abstract via the online abstracts portal:
• In addition to a Poster, your abstract may be selected as an oral presentation in the Annual Scientific Meeting Program (by invitation of the Executive Organising Committee).
• You will be able to indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation during the abstracts submission process.
• For your abstract to be accepted you must be a registered and fully paid delegate. However, you will be able to register and pay once you have been notified of your Abstract’s acceptance.
• You must consent to your abstract being published.
• Industry studies need to be presented by an AGITG clinician and have had significant involvement of the AGITG clinician.
• Encore abstracts will be accepted, provided they meet all the other criteria listed above.
BEFORE YOU START
During the abstract submission process you will be asked:
• For your name and organisation, as the presenting author.
• For your biography and photograph, as the presenting author. These will be included in the Meeting APP.
• For the name/s and organisation/s of any co-authors – to allow accurate indexing of all authors in the abstract book.
• If you wish to be considered for:
a poster only
a poster and oral presentation (Best of the Best and Fast Forward presentations are by invitation only, and made by the Executive Organising Committee, subject to available space in the Program).
• For a title for your abstract.
• For the text of your abstract – which you will be able to copy and paste in – this should be strictly no more than 350 words.
• Images and tables will not be accepted.
• Notification of programming decisions will come from the secretariat shortly on 1st June 2020 and the working program will be posted to the web site.
• The notification will include specific presentation instructions but in the interim:
Those preparing posters should note the maximum size allowed is 100cm wide by 120cm high (portrait). Velcro will be available to fix the poster to the boards.
Computer data projection is the preferred presentation method for Fast Forward Presentations.
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF YOUR ABSTRACT
When you are ready to submit your abstract please, click here:
- The first time you visit the on-line abstract submission site, you will need to create your ‘My Profile’.
- Once you have created your ‘My Profile’ you can return to this tab, or log back in with your email and password and return to this tab, to amend any of your contact details.
- You will then be able to Login to the on-line abstract submission site to add a submission.
- In the Submissions Tab you will be able to submit a new abstract, or view an existing abstract that has been submitted. You will be able to click the ‘save and continue later’ button to save your incomplete submission and return to it at a later time by logging back in with your email address and password.
- Once all required sections have been completed, you can ‘save and submit’ your abstract.
- At the end of the on-line submission process, you will receive an email. Please ensure that you receive this, to confirm we have received your abstract. If you do not receive an email, please: a) check in your spam folder, b) contact our Conference Secretariat at email@example.com or on 02 9419 4889.
- Should you wish to make changes to your abstract after you have submitted it, please log back into the online abstract process with your email and password, and you will be able to edit an existing, or submit a new abstract.
- If you encounter any difficulties at any stage, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9419 4889
See below for details of past Award recipients.