Posters / Best of the Best Session
The Best of Posters was awarded at the 2020 AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting, which was held virtually on 28 August.
Congratulations to Dr Oliver Piercey for his Poster: ‘Adjuvant chemotherapy in elderly patients with stage III colorectal cancer’
- In addition to a Poster, your abstract may be selected as an oral presentation in the Annual Scientific Meeting Program (by invitation of the Executive Organising Committee).
- You will be able to indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation during the abstracts submission process.
- Authors will be asked to record a 1-2 minute elevator pitch, to be published with their poster on-line.
- For your abstract to be accepted you must be a registered and fully paid delegate. However, you will be able to register and pay once you have been notified of your Abstract’s acceptance.
- You must consent to your abstract being published.
- Industry studies need to be presented by an AGITG clinician (First Author) and have had significant involvement of the AGITG clinician.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted, provided they meet all the other criteria listed above.
- Dates for 2021 submissions will be advised later in the year.
- Notification of programming decisions will come from the secretariat and the working program will be posted to the web site.
- The notification will include specific presentation instructions.
- Details will be provided in due course, in regard to the format required for your digital poster.