Abstract submissions for:
- Posters and
- Posters and oral presentations (Best of the Best and Fast Forward)*
are being accepted into the 2022 Meeting Program.
Please submit your abstract via the online abstracts system:
- * In addition to a poster, your abstract may be selected as an oral presentation in the Annual Scientific Meeting Program (by invitation of the Executive Organising Committee).
- You will be able to indicate if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation during the abstract submission process.
- For your abstract to be accepted you must be a registered and fully paid delegate. However, you will be able to register and pay once you have been notified of your abstract’s acceptance.
- You must consent to your abstract being published.
- Industry studies need to be presented by an AGITG clinician and have had significant involvement of the AGITG clinician.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted, provided they meet all the other criteria listed above.
- Submissions close 9:00am AEST on Monday 15th August 2022. No extensions will be given to this deadline.
- Abstract Authors notified Monday 26th September 2022.
BEFORE YOU START
During the abstract submission process you will be asked:
- For your name and organisation, as the presenting author.
- For the name/s and organisation/s of any co-authors – to allow accurate indexing of all authors in the Meeting APP.
- If you wish to be considered for:
- a poster only or
- a poster and oral presentation (Best of the Best and Fast Forward presentations are by invitation only, and made by the Executive Organising Committee, subject to available space in the Program).
- For a title for your abstract.
- For the text of your abstract – which you will be able to copy and paste in – this should be strictly no more than 350 words.
- Images and tables will not be accepted.
ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF YOUR ABSTRACT
When you are ready to submit your abstract please, click here
- The first time you visit the on-line abstract submission site, you will need to create your ‘My Profile’.
- Once you have created your ‘My Profile’ you can return to this tab, or log back in with your email and password and return to this tab, to amend any of your contact details.
- You will then be able to Login to the on-line abstract submission site to add a submission.
- In the Submissions Tab you will be able to submit a new abstract, or view an existing abstract that has been submitted. You will be able to click the ‘save and continue later’ button to save your incomplete submission and return to it at a later time by logging back in with your email address and password.
- Once all required sections have been completed, you can ‘save and submit’ your abstract.
- At the end of the on-line submission process, you will receive an email. Please ensure that you receive this, to confirm we have received your abstract. If you do not receive an email, please: a) check in your spam folder, b) contact our Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9419 4889.
- Should you wish to make changes to your abstract after you have submitted it, please log back into the on-line abstract process with your email and password, and you will be able to edit an existing, or submit a new abstract.
- If you encounter any difficulties at any stage, please do not hesitate to contact our Conference Secretariat at email@example.com or on 02 9419 4889.
- Notification of programming decisions will come from the secretariat shortly after the expiry of deadlines and the Meeting Program will be posted to the ASM website.
- The notification will include specific presentation instructions but in the interim:
- Those preparing posters should note the maximum size allowed is 120cm wide by 100cm high (landscape orientation).
- Velcro will be available at the venue to fix your poster to the display boards.
- Computer data projection is the preferred presentation method for Fast Forward Presentations.