AGITG Outstanding Site Award
Naomi Knoblauch received the AGITG Outstanding Site Award on behalf of Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital.
Nominations are now open for the AGITG 2020 Outstanding Site Award. Please click here to send your nomination. Submissions close Monday 27 July 2020.
Clinical trial sites actively involved in AGITG Studies are invited to submit an application of 500 words or less explaining why your site should receive the prestigious AGITG Outstanding Site Award.
Sites will be judged on a number of criteria including but not restricted to:
- Level of Enthusiasm across the whole Team
- Willingness to participate in a wide range of AGITG Studies
- Quality of the work produced
- Willingness to participate in sub studies
- Quality Assurance
- Methods used to promote clinical trial participation
- How you maintain participants in trials and keep them engaged
- Engagement with the community
- Consumer feedback
The winning site will receive a Certificate, two complimentary registrations to the 2021 AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting and kudos from within the AGITG Network.
To learn about the 2019 Award presented to Calvary Mater Newcastle in NSW click here.
The successful site will be announced at the virtual Annual Scientific Meeting on Friday 28 August. Good luck!