AGITG Outstanding Site Award
Applications for this Award have now closed for 2019.
Clinical trial sites actively involved in AGITG Studies are invited to submit a brief application of 500 words or less explaining why your site should receive the prestigious AGITG Outstanding Site Award.
Sites will be judged on a number of criteria including but not restricted to:
- Level of Enthusiasm across the whole Team
- Willingness to participate in a wide range of AGITG Studies
- Quality of the work produced
- Willingness to participate in sub studies
- Quality Assurance
- Methods used to promote clinical trial participation
- How you maintain participants in trials and keep them engaged
- Engagement with the community
- Consumer feedback
The winning site will receive a Certificate, two complimentary registrations to the 2020 AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting and kudos from within the AGITG Network.
To learn about the 2018 Award presented to Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute in Melbourne, Victoria click here.
The successful site will be announced at the 2019 AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting dinner. Good luck!