Christine Aiken Memorial Award for Excellence in AGITG Study Coordination
The Christine Aiken Memorial Award for Excellence in AGITG Study Coordination is named in Christine’s honour to recognise her contributions to the success of AGITG trials over many years, benefiting countless patients across the globe.
This Award will be presented annually to recognise a significant and outstanding contribution by an AGITG study coordinator. The recipient will receive up to $2,000 to pursue further education and an award trophy. The inaugural award will be presented in 2021.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Applications will close Monday 6 September 2021, 9AM AEST.
Please complete the on-page enquiry form and we will contact you to advise next steps.
Sites will be judged on a number of criteria including but not restricted to:
• Level of Enthusiasm across the whole Team,
• Willingness to participate in a wide range of AGITG Studies,
• Quality of the work produced,
• Willingness to participate in substudies,
• Methods used to promote clinical trial participation,
• How participants are kept in follow-up,
• Engagement with the community,
• Consumer feedback.
The successful applicant will be announced at the 2021 AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting.
Contact AGITG with any questions regarding the application or assessment criteria. Enquire about the award